Security Industry Training
About Recruitment :
Our company is taking recruitment activity as per laid down Govt. Rules and regulations from Time to time. We have dedicated team for recruitment for different types of needs. May be a labour or a security guard, all Govt. Rules are being followed starting from ; adherence of Minimum wages to PF, ESIC and other compulsory terms and conditions. Like height, weight, Eye sight, and other medical fitness standards, minimum educational standard is also being taken care of in case of skilled Security Guards.
Security Training and Training School :
We have our own security training School where we conduct Security Training for our newly recruited security guards as well as existing force and operational staff, through state of the art qualified instructors Who are Ex Defence and Central Police Force officers. Our Training school is managed by General Manager at Halol. As Training is one of the most important factors in building the brand image and provides excellent security services. We at Cosmos security services and Shree Ram Man Power Services believe that each security personnel are the brand ambassador of the company, hence we put in every extra effort to train and groom him to provide optimum security services to our valued clients.
How we perform
We recruit the person according to the Qualitative Requirement set for the various categories of the Security Personnel. Once selected, they undergo the enrolment process and are then sent to Our Training School to undergo Basic Security Training.
Basic Security Training
This is the initial stage where a person is groomed into a disciplined and knowledgeable security guard. We conduct 8 hrs sessions per day for over Seven working days. Basic Security Training comprises of 07 days (56 Hours) classroom and 7 days (56 Hours) Field Training along with 28 hrs of Discipline , PT, Parade, Saluting, and communication skill classes. The syllabus has been prepared after a lot of efforts by understanding the requirement of different clients and according to Private Security Agency (Regulatory) Act 2005. The main subjects covered are :
• Daily Drill, Discipline, Manners & Etiquettes
• Security Awareness
• Physical Security/ Electronics and Animal Security (Basic Knowledge)
• Various Tools of Security
• Asset Protection – Human, Material & Information
• Acess Control of Men and Material
• Visitors Handling and Escorting, Reception and Telephone related Duties.
• Crowd Control and Use of Force
• Introduction to IPC, CrPC , FIR
• Identifying various documents
• Incident prevention and reporting
• Handling various Emergencies
• Use & Operation of latest Security Equipments
• First Aid
• Fire Fighting and prevention Knowledge.